Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh Hey 2009, What's Up?

So the new year is upon us

i wonder what it has in store for me

plans: published book, engagement, dreams and aspirations met.

sounds good, no?

fuck yeah it does.

S***** is leaving soon.

He will be missed.

It means that besides my <3 3||3, I will have to go about life on my own.

I've never loved anybody as much as i love 3||3.

She is my perfect match, and my soulmate, i know it.

When you have the feeling that you've never felt the way you feel: you're feeling love.

That's what I think, and that's what i'm feeling.

I have gotten a lot closer to my family since i came back from SB hell.

I love them very much.

I have made a promise to myself not to do things that hurt my life.

This choice was made amidst a spinning car on the freeway in oncoming traffic.

I will cherish lfe and those who are by my side through it.

I don't have much to complain about.

I'm getting older, I feel wiser.

I hope that the feeling is mutual.

May the new year bring you and the ones that you love a world of happiness.

GTFO 2008

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove.

No comments: