Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I think its because she is a bitch!" + Happy Holidays

So yesterday, right.

I hung out with a lot of people that I haven't seen for a really long time.

I miss the feeling of having friends in my life, although I know really well that they are not what I need at this moment.

I had a really good time, I got to see 3||3, who I didn't think I would.

And she got to see somebody that I thought was going to be adult about the whole thing, but apparently they have a problem in doing so.

You don't tell other people things that they are obviously going to tell me, about me.

I win. ftw.

I love life right now I guess, despite the fact that I am currently unemployed and I am at a loss of money.

I need $

last night ended on a good note, i suppose.

I was just told one thing then it just turned into something else.

maybe if i just got a hey, this is what is up.

want to join?

'oh, ok.'

that is what would have been said.

I was whooping ass on rock band and I 'kneed the shit out of' S*****'s phone and we went on adventure to get it repaired.

It actually seemed TOO easy.

the lady that gave us the replacement thought that it was hilarious.

The holidays are closing in on us.

I'm starting to find that my Dad is really one of my best friends. besides S***** and 3||3

I spend the whole day with him now and we talk about a lot.

Its surprising considering how our relationship was before I left for SB.

I think he respects the fact that I'm trying so hard to keep my shit together.

life is good.

Christmas Cometh.

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove. Happy Holidays.

No comments: