Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home is Where I am is?

Goodbye to you SB.

Today, I woke up in Union City, CA.

This is a weird feeling for me

mostly because for the past four months in my life, I've woken up in Santa Barbara, CA.

I can't say that I won't miss Santa Barbara,

but It's damn good to be home.

Life will start here for me once again in a whole new way.

I've left behind a lot of good people in SB that I'd like to make notice of.

For those who've been my friends there,

I thank you.

There was a time where I thought that maybe I'd be alone in SB for a long time, but then friendship shone a light on what could be.

It was good, and thanks for the memories.

So, what now?

Nothing is changed really besides the scenery.

I'm back with my family and those that I love.

The world looks so much bigger from my perspective.

Endless possibilities.

I'll finally have time to finish my book.

btw, 12 yagerbombs: not sucha good idea, EVER!

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove.

No comments: