Monday, December 1, 2008

I hope not, breh 9.

So we're coming to the end of my first semester of college.

How does it feel you ask?

Well, first of all, thanks for asking, btw.

And Secondly, it feels great.

I'm that much closer to a career.

I need one so badly, i have to get out of this hell called schooling.

I almost can't tell the difference between high school and college.

It almost makes college seem somewhat unnecessary.

Why not just give me the high school/college degree in a sweet little bundle package?

It would save everyone a lot of time and money, no?

Another thing. I'm not fit for college. Not everyone is.

This brings me to my next point; why make life harder to achieve at if you only have a high school diploma? I think that it is bullshit.

I guarantee you that I will not be retaining most of this information that I have picked up in college three years from now when i am becoming a teacher.

Enough to teach of course, but you get my point.

Oh well, that's society for you.

Something else that bothers me,

the feeling of forever and not all the way.

trust is a big issue for me and if i don't feel trusted, i feel hurt.

this is probably very confusing for you out of the context of my own mind, but TRUST me, it makes plenty of sense to me.

and as always:

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove.

No comments: