Monday, November 24, 2008

An MTNasty Thanksgiving! Good Grief! 17. and then 13.

Oh hey,

I almost didn't see you come in -_-

So this morning, after 3-4hrs of sleep I had to wake up at 6 for an 8am class

After that one hour hell, I come back to the apt and take a three hour nap.

I'm really tired and not in the best mood.

I believe school to be the source of this once again. I hate it.

I have another class at 6, and I'm not too excited to go, but I will.

This is the last monday class and class number two of four for the week?

halfway there. -_-

I can't wait until Thanksgiving.

---------------------------------------------

I never got a chance to finish that post, but it seemed like i was in a really bad mood.

Thanksgiving really was great.

I rode home with S***** the night before.

I can honestly say that even more than SB itself, I will miss S*****.

What a good friend.

I'm thankful for a friend like him, among others. Most of all I'm thankful for my family.

They stay being there for me.

I guess its not too bad to have my health as well.

In the rest of the 08 calendar year I'd like to wish the best to everyone and those who they love.

This year has been a good one.

I know we're still a ways off of the new year, but I've come to start realizing how fast time moves, and how ever hard we try to play tug-of-war with it, we always fall short.

All hail to time.

Whether it is moving too fast or I'm just growing up, it isn't something that should be taken for granted.

Spend any time you have being with those you want to be with.

Don't let time slip away.

Love those that Love you.

I love everyone.

Love.

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove.

No comments: