Sunday, November 16, 2008

AYSM!? 24/5!?!?

Hello,

So its almost tomorrow, right?

thanks for telling me, because I've been sitting here doing absolutely nothing all day and I have an assignment due tomorrow.

And, you did say it was almost tomorrow, so that's a good thing to know.

Thanks.

I am the procrastination prince.

Prince MTNastylove of Procrastia.

idk how things went today with anything. I'm super annoyed and irritated about a lot of things, but overall i can't complain.

Sitting on a couch all day doing nothing is a privilege (jenniferface)

I have come to realize that now and I will not take it for granted by getting off of it and doing something productive other than homework.

I don't even know what i'm talking about anymore, I'm really tired and stressed because I have to finish this work.

I didn't write any story today at all ;[ and I probably won't tomorrow.

I'm writers blocked.

What hath thou done to deserve this?

Tomorrow was a good day though, I suppose.

I got hammered with my bestfriend and we went out.

apparently, and according to the mass text i sent: 'I dance with everyone and S***** no dance with anyone'

We also sang the incorrect lyrics to the song 'Buzzin' the entire night.

Correct:

She was buzzin all over me x 3
She was buzzin all over me like she fell in love.

Incorrect:

She was buzzin all over me
She was buzzin all over you
She was buzzin all over me like she didn't know

and then we attempted to rap a verse which was completely made up.

Nobody cared to correct us though.

Friends don't let friends Drunk dial and sing the incorrect lyrics to the song 'Buzzin'

Thanks Friends.

I am ashamed of us.

I called someone a bitch too.

re-enactment:

MTNastylove: Oh hey you know Anonymous.

MTNastylove Proclaimed 'Bitch': Yeah, so?

*Awkward Silence

MTNastylove: You are Bitch, I don't know why Anonymous hangs out with you. Bitch.

S*****: We're OUT!

*MTNastylove and S***** scurry away.

'I turned the radio on, I turned the radio up, and this woman was singing my song.'

I miss thee Lisa Loeb.

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove.

No comments: