Monday, November 10, 2008

Razor burns when i pee 29.

So i live in santa barbara.

that's hundreds of miles away from san francisco.

i don't get to watch the 49ers a lot while i'm here, and i'm a big fan.

they are at the four yard line, :04 to go and a touchdown would give them six points and the win at 30-29.

I like(d) those odds.

I cannot bear to go on, they lost. This is probably the first game i've gotten to watch all season and it ruins my entire day.

I think that i'm just stressed because i made my schedule for next semester and I bombed math for the rest of my life. Why wont it just minus me from itself and add happiness to my life MTNastylove+happiness-math=MTNastylove+happiness= :-D

if you are ever at the four yard line with :04 to go...don't run, throw.

oh yeah, I got a deep cut on my finger (like surgery)

it'd just be nice to win one every once in a while, not necessarily in football either.

something awesome better happen soon, or...or....i'm hungry.

i am an asshole when i'm irritated, and its showing. sorry :-*

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove.

No comments: