Friday, November 14, 2008

Recon Mission: Complete 27. Now w/ Forward.

Forward from MTNastylove:
This story is make believe. Its funny how sometimes things that you imagine seem real enough to where you actually think they are real, and then they are real. All names have been protected, even though this is made up.
------------------------------------
So last night, right.

I'm sitting here playing halo 3 all night with my best friend S*****(Steven).

His GF goes out to a party. Completely Harmless.

She's a drunk dialer and calls me. Something about a guy from Hollywood.

Whatever.

It's 2AM and S***** is knocked out, and I set down the controller and retire for the night.

his GF walks in for about five minutes...and then starts to leave again.

I don't find this to be a very good idea as she is wasted as shit.

I follow her outside and see Mr. Hollywood, who was referenced earlier in the phone convo.

I tell him to take care of her, as she is my BFF's GF.

He says ok, and the disappear into the night.

I sit back down and think, hmm.

That wasn't a good idea now was it?

I go on a recon mission to make sure she is ok, and equip myself with bad ass thoughts.

Just in Case.

I travel the vast moonlight beach only to find at the end of it.

Mr. Hollywood. Straddled. By my BFF's GF.

Fast Forward to me pissed off, him scared and a lot of cussing on the way home.

What's a guy supposed to do?

Dear God,
It's me MTNastylove.

No comments: