Saturday, November 15, 2008

procrastiNation of MTNastylove 25?

I stay procrastinating. I know 'MTNastylove, go do your hw instead of blogging'

mind your business.

I'm doing ok, i suppose. But everyone wonders, could i be doing better?

I have writers block, severely.

I want nothing more than to finish this damn book.

My new book, Temp Rock Extreme, is a lot easier to write for some reason.

I think that I am better at writing from creativity rather than personal history.

I don't know what it is, I mean it happened already, right?

I should just be able to gather words from memory and put them to paper, creating money making possibilities. $$$$

'I...' is a popular start to lines in this post, isn't it.

The made up people in the previous post are having a made up conversation in a made up room right now about their made up future as a made up couple in this very real but made up world.

Lets just hope things don't get made up in order to make up. yadig?

The paper that I've been working on for a month is one page from being complete, but I think that writers block is plaguing my soul as of the moment.

I am sadface about a lot of things that will be happening in the coming weeks, but these are the cards I have chosen to deal to myself.

I'll make things my own, no matter where i'm at, i suppose.

Dear God,
It's me. MTNastylove.

No comments: