Monday, November 10, 2008

DoubleFlusher 30.

This is my first blogging. I'm new to this idea.

MTNastylove: i'm scared to type anything
MTNastylove: haha
MTNastylove: what do i say?
ANONYMOUS (jennifer) (2:37:44 AM): hahhaa

see? new enough to be laughed at for being a nOOb.

It was also suggested that this be used as a preview for the book that I am writing that is pretty much in the same format as this.

Stay Schemin': The Michael Triana Story...preview

ANONYMOUS (jennifer): you should start a blog.
ANONYMOUS: X]
MTNastylove: X]
MTNastylove: or
MTNastylove: -_-
ANONYMOUS: X]
ANONYMOUS: hee hee face
MTNastylove: should i?
MTNastylove: HAHAHA
ANONYMOUS: yeahhhh
ANONYMOUS: on blogspot
ANONYMOUS: ahahah
MTNastylove: ok, i suppose
MTNastylove: does this take time
ANONYMOUS: not at all
ANONYMOUS: you an give people a preview of your book
ANONYMOUS: you're on the computer all the time anyway
MTNastylove: oh whaaaa

Good idea Anonymous. Thanks for pointing out my no-life-liness. Also for the name suggestion.

Its almost three in the morning and I have to go to class at ten. is it smart that I am still up?

y/n check one.

I'm spacing my thoughts, i don't know if thats what you do in a blog.

I'm doing it anyways.

I went home this weekend to see my new campus since I'll be departing so-cal in about a month to go to school elsewhere. sad huh? 30 days to be exact.

idk what to expect though really when i go back, besides normalcy (made-up word)!? whatever that is.

I have hw. I don't know why i sound apathetic in this entire thing. HAHAHA.

FINAL THOUGHT: I have a speech to give later tonight that i wrote this morning. If I rushed it does that mean that it will be better due to clutch-ness on my part, or will it be horrible due to stupid-ass-ness on my part.
I want to play xbox ;[

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove.

No comments: