Friday, November 21, 2008

There is No Place like Yo' Place! 20.

So, I'm home.

I'll be home next week too.

And then I'll be home two weeks after that for the last time ever.

I don't mean in terms of actually being at home, but rather, ever having to go home again.

From SB.

I'll be leaving SB forever.

I'll be leaving the memories of it behind me and looking forward to what lies ahead.

Don't get me wrong, I love SB, but there is something deep within me that says I have done all that I set out to do by going there.

I will miss my new SB friends and the beautiful pacific coast, but there will never be anything like eating dinner with a family that I love and sleeping in a bed of my own knowing that I can get up the next morning and do exactly what I did the day before and be completely content with it.

School is closing in on me, however.

I wish that I could flash forward three and a half years and be done with it all and start my career as the best english teacher ever.

I hold a lot of dreams in this heart heart of mine.

Dreams aren't something to be taken lightly.

They have a way of making you push through all the bullshit when you think that the world is coming to an end.

I recently wanted to throw away all my dreams and then I was informed by a good friend of mine that shall remain ANONYMOUS** that maybe I was being a bit irrational.

Maybe I'm just impatient and even though I feel like I am trying my hardest and its going nowhere, I really am just trying to force that hand of time back to where it came from; the beginning.

the beginning of every tiniest glimpse of any thought process that ever went into any decision that I ever made.

You can't help but think that maybe sometimes you didn't make the right choice.

Don't blame yourself though, I certainly don't blame me for the things that I've decided to do, because if you want answers, there is no other way of getting them unless you go out there and ask questions.

SB was my question.

And I got my answer:

Home is where the heart is, and home is where I'm going.

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove.

No comments: