Thursday, November 13, 2008

But i Thought...What if? LOLOLOL k 28.

Sometimes I am a jerk for no reason.

I wish it weren't this way, but my 'busy' life makes me this way.

I've decided that I will try to cool my ass down when i think I am hot shit (qtd. lil wayne)

I've been watching Made on MTV all day and I am actually finding a lot out about myself and the world.

It's not everyday that MTV teaches you life lessons, unless its how to 'get head in the front seat of the hummer'

I had a dream last night that was like none I have ever had before, I am going to write a book about it.

I am already writing one book and It probably isn't a good idea to go and start another one, but I don't often remember dreams and I'm going to take this one as a sign of $$$$

That's eventually where I would like my writing to take me; the point where I can wipe my ass with $100 bills.

I hope it gets me there one day.

I've found that I feel stressed about a lot lately, mostly concerning school and my future.

Something I could talk about in my book Stay Schemin': The Michael Triana Story.

Dear God,
It's me, MTNastylove

No comments: